Genealogy Research Rates
- $50 -- Usually would give you 1-3 records, depending on the difficulty of the case. This will provide you with a start, and from here, you can decide if you would like to continue with the research.
- $200 -- Usually produces 6-10 documents. You may add on $150 to your initial search fee of $50 if desired, but this will still yield you 6-10 documents total. Note: some documents may require some extra expenses, which would be tacked on to the amount. Generally, this would not be more than $20. If it were to cost more, I would let you know in advance.
- $25 -- Once $200 worth of work is fulfilled, an hourly rate may be charged. We would discuss this before proceeding with the hourly rate, and you can provide a maximum number of hours you desire.
- $25 -- Hourly rate to scan your family history photos and upload them to an Internet site. This includes a CD, which will be mailed to you. Generally, 30-60 photos can be scanned per hour depending on DPI desired. Photos usually need to be cropped and adjusted during the process.
Photo Restoration Rates.
- Contact us for a free estimate!
Pedigree charts, family chart reports, and any documents will be sent to you in bound or unbound format per your desire. This is included in any research package!
A family Web site can also be created for you so you can easily share the information with your relatives. A Web site would be created for an additional fee and would be dependent on the amount of work desired. We would discuss your needs, and I would provide an estimate.
If for any reason your case is especially difficult or not in my area of expertise, I will refer you to an appropriate genealogist who can help. If the project is in my area of expertise and for some reason hits a brick wall, I will only charge you for what has been accomplished. In other words, if you wanted $200 of work and I could not give you the 6-9 documents but only 1-3, I will charge you $50.
Family Group Form
Pedigree Chart Form